When the Dragon Borne arrive

 Hello Venglings, so it has been a while, and RL has beaten me pretty bad as of late, BUT I am back, Babies! 


Today we are stepping into another realm—something of Fantasy and Glamour. Today we discuss the Dragons that live among us.


Dragons, well, they are not extinct or a thing of pure fantasy. You see, they live among us. They wear glamour to make themselves look human. To blend in with the general populace. They even have jobs; most of them have to do with finance or real estate because they have an inherited nack.


Dragons choose to live near their element, for which it gives them power. For example, I am a Water-Dragon. I live near a harbor and draw my strength from the water. Fire Dragons will always have some sort of open flame within their proximity. Lucky for them, modern technology allows them to have open flames without producing a lot of heat in the summer. Air Dragons live in areas with consistently moderate wind, and Earth Dragons usually live in log cabins near caves or forests. They are the most reclusive of the dragons.

Dragons also wear the color of their element a lot. I mean, a lot! You will see in the pictures for the Draco nails what I mean. Let us dive into the nails, and I can show you what I mean.


As one can see, there is a perfect nail for all of us beautiful dragons when we wish to add a few elements of our natural selves to the glamour. Since I am a Water-Dragon, blues and greens are my life! I choose to have blonde hair and pale skin as part of my glamour, but yes, the rest is my whole color scheme.



See, here, one can see how wonderfully blue and scaled my nails are. They are the perfect fit for this Water-Dragon, who has decided to run under the radar but add some pop and truth to her look simultaneously.

                                                     Trend: Eyeshadow  La Perla Lipstick

                                                    Vengeful Threads/Venge!: Nails      Envious: Clothing

                                                    Truth Hair: Hair        Chop Zuey: Necklace


The nails come in many colors, and even a bit of Ombrey is going on. Love the shine and how it changes the colors of the nails too. So far, this is one of my favorites.



So that is all I have for you today Venglings, hope you go out, pick up a set from the main store, and have some fantastic RP fun!! Remember, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and know my love goes out to each one of you!!




*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ADVERT POSTED IN THIS BLOG, MS VIXEN DOES.*

Also, all links for the second photo are the same for the first one, so no need to post them twice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress