Linear and Sakura make their Debut

 Hello Venglings! Today I have two new nail sets to show off. The first one is interesting as it is simply called "Linear" and has this modern abstract art feel to it. The other is "Sakura," and well, the name says it all. It is classic, and the pearlescent background is just the classy little pop this set needed to make it unique.


Okay, let us start with modern first. Here we have"Linear," and as one can see below, it is easy to see how I got the modern abstract art impression.


Clean, abstract, and just plain colorful, these nails add something to the outfits that are both bold and subtle. I paired these nails with a new outfit from Luxe Paris, and the result was awesome!



                                                              Hair: Lamb                   Nails: Venge/Vengeful Threads

                                                              Jewelry: Chop Zuey                Clothes: Luxe Paris

                                                                           Makeup: Opulein


The Sakura set is one of my favorites. Of course, I have a love affair with the Orient, and I always have. So perhaps I am a bit bias. However, take a look at the HUD, and you will see why my bias is so strong:


Each delicate bloom is painted on the nails with artistic precision. Attention to detail is phenomenal. Yes, this is one of my favorite sets, bias or not!



                                                      
                                           Hair: Truth                Nails: Venge!/ Vengeful Threads
                                           Clothing: Cog & Fleur        Makeup: ALMA Makeup
                                                          Jewelry: Chop Zuey

I knew I had a perfect look to suit these nails, and I found the perfect location. The lighting, the atmosphere, it all came together to make the perfect picture! So go to Venge's online store and grab you a set or visit We Love Role-Play (WLRP) for Sakura and The Makeover Room for Linear.

Until next time Venglings, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Take care of one another. I send my love to you all!!


*DISCLAIMER* I DO NOT OWN THE ADVERT, MS DAGGER DOES


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress