It's raining Nails!!

Hello Venglings! Tonight I have for you three sets of beautiful nails. "In the Pink," "Red Dragon," and "Midnight Sakura" Going to change the style of the blog a bit in this post. I have to shake things up a little now and again.

First up: Midnight Sakura


For this, I went a bit modern, a bit flashy, and stepped out of my comfort zone. Check it; I paired this set with an outfit from Lapointe Bastchild, slipped on some earrings from Pure Poison, got a fantastic tattoo done, and got my hair styled at Truth. 



As we can see, the nails are bold, unique, and truly stand out with this outfit as intended. Yet, they fit the theme so well that they actually enhance it rather than detract from it.

Links:
Nails: Venge
Jewelry: Pure Poison
Tattoo: GM Art Tattos
Hair: Truth Hair



Next up we have In the Pink!

Not going to lie, I chuckled and raised an eyebrow both at the name and the design......I am naughty that way, LOL! For this set, I stayed in my true form and just snapped some pics.




Yes, Venglings, this is my proper form. Anyway, the nails added that bit of attitude to this outfit and, at the same time, added a bit of elegance and sophistication without overpowering the outfit, Totally going to think of ways to incorporate these into more looks.

Links:

Nails: Venge

Jewelry: Forma Nails and Petrichor

Stripes: Petrichor

Hair: Truth

Makeup: Carrie's Lingerie

Ears: Cherry Fluffel

Horns: JOMO

Eyes: UA

  


Last but certainly not least, we have Red Dragon!


 For this set, I chose another L&B outfit, very similar to the last one; in fact, I found an excellent location and went to town with the snapping of the photos! I loved the firey flair this set gave to this outfit, and I am totally going to keep them as an outfit pairing!


Links:

Nails: Venge

Hair: Truth

Clothes: Lapointe Bastchild

Jewelry: Forma Nails

Tattoo: GM Art Tattos

 

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ADVERTS USED IN THIS BLOG. MS DAGGER DOES*

Alright, Venglings, that is all I have for you this evening. I hope you have a fantastic night, and remember to: Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Watch out for One another! My love to you all!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress