Savage joins Celtic Blood in Spring, or is it on Spring?

Hello Venglings, and welcome to the latest installment to the Blog. Ladies and gents, this is one of two consecutive blogs that will be published; heck, there might even be three. In this one, we will be introduced to a shape for the Lilly head by LeLuka called "Spring," a new nail set that reflects the Celts' history and something to bring out the savageness in all of us. So allow us to begin!

So I took the shape and left it unaltered. You see, it would be unfair of me to alter it to my specifications before showing it off. What good will that do? Only fair to show it the way it comes. When I used Spring, I went from almost 7 feet tall to like 5 feet and some inches. Whew! What a change that was!! All in all, though, after I get the height and some other things adjusted, I will be using it for my Lilly head all the time!



This is the advert for it. As one can see, it is absolutely gorgeous. Now, I paired mine with a nice gothic outfit from ReFyre, and it was perfect!

                      

                                                          Links:
                                                     Hair: Truth Hair
                                                    Shape: Vengeful Threads/VENGE
                                                    Outfit: RFyre
                                                    Jewelry: Chop Zuey
                                                    Skin: Lumae
                                                    Head: LeLutka
Then I decided to pair it with the Savage Makeup. This makeup is BOM only, and it has 8 different looks.


Then I paired it with black lipstick as was suggested in the advert, but I used another brand. Here is the final product of that look 
                                                                             Links:
                                                                             Hair: Truth Hair
                                                                             Makeup: Vengeful Threads/VENGE and AseRiz
                                                                             Jewelry: Chop Zuey
                                                                             Nails: Vengeful Threads/VENGE
                                                                             Skin: Lumae
                                                                             Head: LeLutka

Finally, I added the nails that you see pictured in the above photo, and I simply fell in love with the look. I loved it so much, in fact, that I just might make this into a quick-change outfit! I chose the Celtic Crosses but here are the other designs too in the Celtic Blood Collection.


Here is a nice close-up of the nails on the hand.

Alright, Venglings, that is all I have for you all today. I will be back again for another installment of amazingness from Venge and Ms. Dagger! Please stay healthy and stay safe! I send my love to you all!

DISCLAIMER *ALL ADVERTS BELONG TO MS DAGGER. I JUST USE THEM FOR THE BLOG*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress