Peaches & Cream and Stripes. Sounds like a dessert and movie

 Hello Venglings! Tonight I am going to try something a little different. So buckle up and take this ride with me.


The rain came down outside, and I was feeling a bit dreary. So I pulled out my studio lights, made some adjustments, and then got to work. I decided I was going to try out my newest sets of Venge nails. I chose this set first, as the monochromatic color scheme seemed to fit my mood at the time.



Not to mention, I felt like I was in prison. Of course, I think nowadays everyone feels like this in a sort of fashion.


For that little rainbow of color I needed to give myself a boost, I out on my Chakra pendant from Venge! as well. It worked wonders for my mood, I tell you what.

                                                                         Links:
                                                                         Hair: EMO-tions
                                                                         Skin: .:WOW Skins:.
                                                                         Makeup: Carrie's Lingerie
                                                                         Nails: Vengeful Threads/ Venge!
                                                                         Jewelry: Mandala and Vengeful Threads/ Venge!
                                                                         Clothing: Luxe Paris
After I lifted my mood a little bit, I switched to my other set of nails from Venge!. The Peaches & Cream. Sound yummy, right? Well, I don't think they would taste yummy, but they sure look elegant and chic. Oh, and yes, you will notice that one of the images is not like the others; it happens when one's PC eats the original image. Guess my PC thought it would be yummy, too, LOL!





                                                                      Links:
                                                                      Hair: EMO - tions
                                                                      Makeup: Carrie's Lingerie
                                                                      Nails: Vengeful Threads/ Venge!
                                                                      Clothes: Luxe Paris
                                                                      Jewelry: Mandala and Chop Zuey
                                                                      Skin: .: WOW Skins:.

Alrighty then, Venglings, this concludes tonight's edition. Please stay safe, stay healthy, and know my love is sent to you all!

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ADVERTS. MS VIXEN DOES* 
                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress