Midnight Sakura and Guilded Flow

 Hello, Dear Venglings, and Happy 2021! So tonight I have a treat for you! Tonight we take a look at a revisited outfit and a new nail set. Let me tell you, it is going to be such fun!


So first, we will begin with the outfit. This Midnight Sakura is amazing! Sexy, feminine, and simply amazing. The choker is dainty and simplistic, but it is just the right amount of flash to add. I simply love it! 


The thing I loved about this the most was the shoes and stockings being one piece. It was actually a wonderful convenience and a small surprise that was welcomed. When I chose to model this outfit, I paired it with amazing makeup and the perfect hairstyle. The look was simply perfect. This is definitely going to be in rotation in the closet!


I decided to pair this outfit with the Guilded Flow nails in Black and Silver. I wanted to play on the color of the sash, and it worked beautifully. The contrast of the silver with the pink was a perfect match. It really brought the outfit together.


The nails, of course, come in different colors, as you can see below in the advert:


I love the look of these nails. The brush strokes, the ombre effect, everything comes together in perfect harmony. I can not wait to try these nails out with other outfits. Again, all of this is the perfection that we can always expect from Ms. Dagger.



Alright, Venglings, that is all I have for you right now! I pray that 2021 is gentler and better for us all. I pray that we all fare better than last year. Please Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and know I send my love to you all!!


*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ADVERTS USED IN THIS BLOG. THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF MS. DAGGER*

                                                           Links:

                                                   Nails, Clothes, and Jewelry: Venge/Vengeful Threads

                                                   Hair: Truth Hair

                                                  Makeup: ALMA Make-up

For my Body, I am using Maitreya Lara v5.3 and Catwa Freya. My shape is custom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress