Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

 Hello Venglings! So I decided to dive into the world of BOM, and with it, I took on the Cherry Bop dress from Venge and paired it with the Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick in red. I then jetted off to a nice little place with a 50's feel and took me some pictures!


We will start with the dress. This dress is the perfect addition to any 50's style wardrobe or even for a 50's style party or cosplay. I simply loved wearing this dress, and I loved how I looked in it. I made sure that I paired the background accordingly, and what better background than a classic car in front of a garage?

Check out the advert for the dress, mind you the picture does not do it justice:


The stockings, the corset, the skirt. I just.....even the shoes! OMG! Amazing right?! I simply love this outfit, and it is one of the few I own for my BOM body. See how well it pairs with the garage and the car?


This is the way to be styling in this dress. Everything came together, and I know I will be wearing this again to my next 50's party. Who knows, maybe I will find my Danny to my Sandy in this dress. Now wouldn't that just be peachy keen?


I chose to pair the Animalistic Retro lipstick with this dress, and it gave it the spark that could start a thousand fires. It was edgy, chic, and just perfect to modernize this outfit just enough to make it memorable without taking away from the dress. Below you will find a picture of the HUD with the color options:


With eight gorgeous colors, you are bound to find one that will work with just about every outfit you own. It's a way to let out the inner beast without wreaking havoc, I tell ya! So, let your wild side shine! I know I did, and whew, I do not regret it one bit! It was the best thing I could have ever done!




So yes, modern meets classic in these photos. These two things were the perfect combination, and I am so glad I got to make it happen. I will now have to think of ways to make it happen again and again. Alright, Venglings, that is all I have for you this evening. Please stay safe, stay healthy, and know I send my love to you all! 

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ADVERT USED IN THIS BLOG. THAT IS THE PROPERTY OF MS DAGGER*


                                                               Links:

                                                           Jewelry, Lipstick, and Dress: Venge!/Vengeful Threads

                                                           Eyeshadow: Opulein

                                                           Hair: .Shi. Look them up in-world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress