More Halloween Goodies! Spiders and Moons oh Yes!

 Hello Venglings! Hope you all are well and safe! So we are going to be discussing two new sets of nails tonight. We are going to be discussing spiders and lace oh and All Hallows Eve as well. So without further ado, let us begin! 


So I stuck with the Witchy theme lol because I really like the outfit! I dunno, it appeals to me and add the jewelry and then add the nails and Viola! You either have one of those whimiscal looks or a more "witchy" look. So follow me on this journey and I will show you what I mean, for I know it must be at the very least confusing.


First off we start with the Spiders and Lace nails. Red and black join silvery white to create whimsical, spooky nails. I see these nails and I think of the many legends and nursery rhymes that involve spiders. Like "Little Miss Muffet" or the "itsy bitsy spider" and The legend of Grandmother Spider even.


So these are the perfect addition to any witchy outfit in my opinion. I simply love them and they do look great with it if I don't say so myself. Well, tell you what have a look for yourself!





Now we move onto the next set of nails. This is known as the Hallows Eve set and lemme tell you. The moons, the swirling clouds, the little bats......all in beautiful nighttime colors. Oh yes! Please! I simply love them! Add them with a hooded cloak and a medieval period dress or a witches costume and talk about casting a spell! It is simply phenominal!

 

I mean look at them! Look! See how the colors swirl as if they were hand dipped? The moon scenes with the stars and clouds are just magical. No wonder it is easy to believe that one could cast any sort of spell they wanted. *hums the song "I put a spell on you" under her breath with a smile*


So come Darlings, down to Venge and let Ms Vixen put a spell on you! Grab the Lms to the events and grab these nail sets before they disappear. Believe me, you will be sad if you miss em!


                             ** DISCLAIMER** ADVERTS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MS VIXEN!! I am just borrowing them for the Blog.

                                                                     LINKS:

                                                                    Nails:Vengeful Threads/VENGE

                                                                    Makeup: Tone 2

                                                                   Jewelry: Chop Zuey

                                                                   Skin: Glam Affair. Look them up inworld!

                                                                   Hair: Little Bones. Look them up inworld!

                                                                   Head: Catwa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress