Fun Bun? Well don't mind if I do!

 Hello again Venglings and welcome to another installment of the Venge Blog! Tonight we are showcasing a set of nails called the "Fun Bun". These are absolutely adorable. Black background with gold designs make these nails pop. A mix of bunnies and triple yin yang symbols does make me raise an eyebrow however, it does seem to work. Just check out the advert by Ms Dagger below:

See what I mean? They just work and the added abstract swirl pattern is also pretty nice as well. These three things come together and look fabulous on the hand. I paired them with an outfit from Final Couture and jewelry from Chop Zuey and perfection was achieved. See for yourself!

I mean simple and perfect for this black and gold outfit! I tell you what, I never ever thought that bunnies that reminded me of "Happy Bunny", the triple Yin and Yang Symbol and abstract swirls and yet, yet it works. Not sure why it does but I know it does. So there you have it folks, another gorgeous set from the creative genius that is Ms Dagger. Get on down to the Main store or the Fetish Fair and grab you a set of these adorable nails too! Hope to see you again soon for another exciting post on the creations that are Venge and Vengeful threads!


**DISCLAIMER** I do NOT own the Advert, I am just borrowing it from Ms Dagger

Links:

Nails: Vengeful Threads/ Venge

Jewelry: Chop Zuey

Outfit: Final Couture

Hair: Truth

Makeup: Tutti Belli and Zibska

Skin: Glam Affair. Look them up inworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Bop and Animalistic Retrofied Lipstick

Purple Haze and Cosmic take over the scene!

Tigress Nails and Babydoll Dress